Closing Date: 09 September 2018
Location: Cape Town
The one-year program includes a combination of class room based learning, practical on-the job experience, supported with coaching and mentoring. The learning modules include; Principles of Marketing, Marketing Positioning, Customer Management, Communication, Customer Service Skills, Mathematical literacy and working within a Customer Service environment.
The learners will fulfill key job responsibilities in the areas of Customer Experience and Operations interacting with key internal and external stakeholders of the business. The responsibilities will be critical to the successful running of the department and as such an accelerated and practical work experience is guaranteed.
We are looking for
• Minimum Grade 12 with additional qualifications advantageous
• A strong academic record
• Strong computer literacy
• Mathematical literacy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A customer centric mindset
• An ability to learn quickly
• Good personal time management
• An ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• A positive attitude
• Resilience and commitment to the program